Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Temperature is rising

Well, it feels like summer in Edinburgh. It's certainly sunny and almost hot, showing off the city from its most delightful side.
Our summer holidays are only three weeks away, a trip to Finland with two and a half weeks of mocking about, moskitoes and midnight gatherings around a fire. And beer. And fishing. And windsurfing.
Who knows, we might even get so bored / relaxed that we accept to join in a little lighthearted roleplaying game, who knows? Don't tell anyone, but I am bringing a couple of possible games to pull out from the rucksack and say, "Hey, what have we got here?"
Not everyone likes to explore or have fun via a game, or even a roleplaying game, but I am confident that there will be a cure for that in the far future.
Two days to my birthday, and I will be rounding that looming Douglas Adams number. Maybe I suddenly get insight into stuff I wasn't meant to know before? Yay.