Monday, December 20, 2004

Faster, little mouse, kill kill

I am a killer. The last couple of months I have lured three, innocent little mice into a trap via the cunning use of high quality chocolate. The trap then has bluntly broken their little necks, snap, just like that.
The mice are entering our kitchen cupboard from somewhere only they know. In here they feast on our rubbish bin, soap flakes and other stuff mice are crazy about.
One thing that attracts a mouse nose more than anything else is dark chocolate of the best quality. We use Green & Black's dark organic chocolate, and it has worked every time. One time we only had a piece of shitty Cadbury's milk chocolate, which was left in the trap by the mouse.
Tonight I am going to set the trap again, but I hope we have caught all the mice in our house. It's a bit depressing to get up in the morning, and unload the stiff body of a mouse into the bin while the tea water is boiling. It's really not mice. I mean: nice.