Saturday, January 22, 2005

That's that

My life as an Adobe software supporter ended Friday when Adobe closed their Edinburgh operations and moved the whole lot to the Netherlands.
After the phone lines closed for the last time - guess who were the last person to be online with a customer after everbody else had stopped? Yes, me - there was pizza and soft drinks for everyone. And a prize draw of Adobe products and the IBM computers we had be working on. I got lucky. Twice. Not even did I get number 30 out of 1000, which meant I was the third person to draw a prize. I drew a brand new copy of Adobe Creative Suite Premium in English for Macintosh. Couldn't have been better, really.
Now I am in the strange position that we own copies of Photoshop CS, Illustrator CS, Indesign CS, GoLive CS and Acrobat 6 Pro. Hey.