Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Signing on

Ahem, thanks for all the kind comments, and sorry I was toying with the thought of shutting this blog down. It is certainly nice to know that you are not babbling to empty cyberspace, and how could I not keep going now? I will this instant remember to post more comments on the blogs I read as well.
It's Wednesday. Sofie has gone to hang out in the city centre. Matthias has been playing basketball after school, and now he is training more basketball in the back garden. I can hear the ball slamming into the ground, just behind me, outside the window. He has set up a basket himself on an old piece of wood, which is leaning against a hedge. His own ball loses its air, but yesterday Matthias borrowed a nice Spalding leather ball, imported from the US by our American friend Paul.
The weather is cloudy, but not too bad, and tonight Mrs Rasmussen is returning from St Andrews for her mid-week visit to her home. Nothing really to complain about, except perhaps Labour politicians. And Labour voters. And Conservative and UKIP politicians and voters. But I won't.